- Development and implementation of groundwater management plans
- Development and implementation of managed aquifer recharge and their master plans.
- Regulatory compliance—especially with regard to the use of recycled and storm waters.
- Development and implementation of salt and nutrient management plans. This includes the development of so-called “Maximum Benefit” demonstrations to the Regional and State Boards to enable the reuse and recharge of recycled water.
- Planning, design construction and rehabilitation of all types of wells.
- Development and implementation of monitoring plans for surface water, groundwater and land subsidence.
- Development and implementation of data-management systems with a priority on HydroDaVE—our online data-management and data-analysis software.
- Watermaster services.
- Application of numerical models to simulate groundwater flow and quality, surface water discharge and quality, and aquifer mechanics. Where appropriate, we develop our own models to efficiently solve problems and advance the state of the art.
- Management consulting.
- General consulting in the areas of water resources, hydrology, and hydrogeology.